Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana woke up this morning talking about my dream. Saying,"The holy spirit & the trinity is saying that we needed to leave where we were but everyone isn't hearing her" With I believe "her" being Gaia,Mother Earth.
In the dream I was somewhere with a lot of ppl and my spirit was telling me that I needed to leave now. Some of us were leaving but asking why wasnt everyone leaving and my spirit said because not everyone hears her when she tells them. I understood &some of us started to leave & I was trying to decipher the event. I was given to know that the holy spirit talking to me was my inner connection to the One God of the Universe, the trinity connection inside me.I was for a bit confused as to it telling me"they were not hearing HER" For a moment I didn't understand who her was but I was given to understand that HER was Gaia, Mother Earth.
I do not know what this dream meant, but for me I trust my inner connection to God, I believe the holy spirit IS our inner connection to God.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

where are you roughly based?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

TN close to Nashville

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You’re a good distance from the new madrid seismicity zone, your altitude is a solid +500ft above sea level, your nearest volcano is Jackson Volcano in Mississippi which hasnt erupted since the cretaceous, you have no known major magnetic anomalies.

Maybe the dream is about something political?

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

I AM IN NORTHERN MISSISSIPPI, are you sayionmg there will be some shakin goin on around here?

I’d say unlikely round there. But there is going to be a general uptick worldwide in seismicity and volcanism as the years and decades progress (if we get to decades).

I wouldn’t like to live in california, the cascades, indonesia or japan.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MatrixObserver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matrix Observer, click on at the bottom under it