Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana woke up this morning talking about my dream. Saying,"The holy spirit & the trinity is saying that we needed to leave where we were but everyone isn't hearing her" With I believe "her" being Gaia,Mother Earth.
In the dream I was somewhere with a lot of ppl and my spirit was telling me that I needed to leave now. Some of us were leaving but asking why wasnt everyone leaving and my spirit said because not everyone hears her when she tells them. I understood &some of us started to leave & I was trying to decipher the event. I was given to know that the holy spirit talking to me was my inner connection to the One God of the Universe, the trinity connection inside me.I was for a bit confused as to it telling me"they were not hearing HER" For a moment I didn't understand who her was but I was given to understand that HER was Gaia, Mother Earth.
I do not know what this dream meant, but for me I trust my inner connection to God, I believe the holy spirit IS our inner connection to God.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

where are you roughly based?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

TN close to Nashville

You’re a good distance from the new madrid seismicity zone, your altitude is a solid +500ft above sea level, your nearest volcano is Jackson Volcano in Mississippi which hasnt erupted since the cretaceous, you have no known major magnetic anomalies.

Maybe the dream is about something political?

I believe it is about leaving this timeline. Leaving the 3D attitudes and living, but I cant be sure.
I did wake up one morning saying "The techtonic plates are shifting" and yesterday " Devine Intervention" but I believe it all relates to changing our inner selves to being in service to God and each other. I believe it is much deeper than politics, govts, and even the constitution or JFK.
I believe if he had lived our entire timeline would have been so very different as I truly believe he was given insight to our future and wanted to change it.

Seems that he has accomplished his goal too. There has never been this much light rising up from Earth b4 and I believe we have averted the destruction of Earth by God with the rising of this light and love. Was the destruction in revelations possible - no doubt but the God that has touched me is a God that wanted us to use our Free Will in Love to change that from happening. I think this the possibility the jesuits deleted from the Bibl

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Yes the Bible in whole is 777 books that speak of our choices -- these were purposely removed / missing from the Bible, according to Gene Decode ...we have choices - our own choices for the path we choose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR9QYm6fBq4&t=6s

Well as for me, based on my NDE and my connection to God since, what I feel as well is that there was an alternative to God destroying the planet and that alternative depended on US.
On us turning to him in love and service.
Much the same as the higher dimension beings refused for many yrs to get involved to the degree they are now. Nana thinks they needed to see that we in majority were evolving in the right direction, the direction that leads to service to God/Creator without blowing each other the fook up.
From what I understand they had some other reasons for getting involved now also that helps them as well, but they now see us as a species capable of evolving beyond souls that are trending dark. I think God has seen the light rising.
I have heard that in the future for us they have seen that we earth humans will surpass all other higher diminisional beings in spiritual awareness & creativity.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Do u think it possible that there was a second alternative to this path that God revealed that they purposely left out of the Bible so as to keep us in fear? Like perhaps he gave the option that if we repented and tturned to him in service and love that a timeline of peace and properity for his ppl would be possible?

(1) Show this thread