#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

Med bed

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

wow i am praying ...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ my beautiful child was vaxxx poisoned and regressed into autism and autoimmune enciphilitis making him unable to speak and have crazy flaires β€”-its been a living hel ...every single day is soo tough β€”I wake up and wish i could go back to sleep

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

There are things that can help your son now. https://thedrswolfson.com/10-ways-detox-vaccines/

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

yes thank you. excellent link. thank you. i cook organic gluten free and have tried many biomedical treatments iver the years only to have everything and all my hard work undone ........its just all so sooo twisted my world. β€”-his father who is very good plays with him β€”freaking wants to make him happy and buys him candy and crap like mcdonalds everytime i turn around and its sooo hard becauese he takes him out alot and spends lots of time with him soo I appreciate that BUT nobody listens and obviously i am the mean β€œnot fun” parent. he even thinks that he has a genetic disorder when i have showed him countless times his genetic tests show normal. its all very very frustrating. he laughs when i say he has heavy metals are lodged in his body. its tough BUT i will figure something out β€”β€”its just sooo hard to stick to a certain diet or detox when someone else is doing the opposite

Yeah, that's really tough. Maybe take your son and his father to a holistic doctor so his father can hear what they say. I'm sure he wants what's best for him. I sell and teach about essential oils. Have you ever tried using them on him? We have some that help autistic children.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lsistare in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Sistare, click on at the bottom under it