Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana woke up this morning talking about my dream. Saying,"The holy spirit & the trinity is saying that we needed to leave where we were but everyone isn't hearing her" With I believe "her" being Gaia,Mother Earth.
In the dream I was somewhere with a lot of ppl and my spirit was telling me that I needed to leave now. Some of us were leaving but asking why wasnt everyone leaving and my spirit said because not everyone hears her when she tells them. I understood &some of us started to leave & I was trying to decipher the event. I was given to know that the holy spirit talking to me was my inner connection to the One God of the Universe, the trinity connection inside me.I was for a bit confused as to it telling me"they were not hearing HER" For a moment I didn't understand who her was but I was given to understand that HER was Gaia, Mother Earth.
I do not know what this dream meant, but for me I trust my inner connection to God, I believe the holy spirit IS our inner connection to God.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Her is the Blessed Mother Mary. Look into the warnings of our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Good Success.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Do you have a specific place to search? I will check it out. Thank you for sharing. I can say tho that the Pope and the Vatican are beyond my imagination for evil & I believe nothing coming from them. I only trust my connection to God his son and the holy spirit.I think what we have been taught about "Religion" has been mostly lies and satan's rule.

The pope and the Vatican are subject to human error and sadly even diabolical influence. It gets very complicated but if you were Satan where would you focus you attack? What would you try to neutralize? My answer would be you attack that which is a threat and try to discredit it. Non-Catholics do not understand that not everything the pope says is infallable, there are many criteria to be met....(cont)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PeQQy 222, click on at the bottom under it