Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana woke up this morning talking about my dream. Saying,"The holy spirit & the trinity is saying that we needed to leave where we were but everyone isn't hearing her" With I believe "her" being Gaia,Mother Earth.
In the dream I was somewhere with a lot of ppl and my spirit was telling me that I needed to leave now. Some of us were leaving but asking why wasnt everyone leaving and my spirit said because not everyone hears her when she tells them. I understood &some of us started to leave & I was trying to decipher the event. I was given to know that the holy spirit talking to me was my inner connection to the One God of the Universe, the trinity connection inside me.I was for a bit confused as to it telling me"they were not hearing HER" For a moment I didn't understand who her was but I was given to understand that HER was Gaia, Mother Earth.
I do not know what this dream meant, but for me I trust my inner connection to God, I believe the holy spirit IS our inner connection to God.

I woke up one morning from a deep sleep in August 2012. When I walked outdoors into the sunshine, I had a weird premonition or feeling. I felt a voice in my head tell me, I am going to miss this place.
I am journeying between 2 realms, both of which do not want to let me go yet.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Which one will you choose?
My choice of service to God and others brings me the most joy.