Only people mentioned by @QMANITY in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

Diana was picked for Charles bc she had the one bloodline
needed to have a child with all 13 bloodlines.

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Not for long. They better enjoy it while they can.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

👍 Thanks, that personally explains a lot to me from second half of 2018

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

It's a county in VA, Prince William County, VA.
Not a person...

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

SERCO= OCRES or OSIRIS

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I would have thought Diana's boys would hate the Deep State and the Royals

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I’LL TAKE WHO OWNS ( SERCO ) FOR 1mil ALEX

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Heard the real William was replaced long ago...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

nobama did this for royals. they said they could not get any us based companies top do this, which was a lie, but they probably had years to set things up ahead of time with nobamas help. so tied of the deep state lies. they ruined us healthcare with obamacare

(1) Show this thread