WHATS UP CANADA, You all need to hear this. It’s one minute, but I’ve been playing it for 10 now

Only people mentioned by @QMANITY in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

OMG that made me cry...like he was speaking to me.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏

Tears came rolling down my eyes. Simply and glorious message from a fellow patriot. Thank you.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

my eyes are wet with tears
what a GORGEOUS clip
EVERYTHING we need to hear, to trust.

Thank you, BLESS YOU, for posting.
❤️❤️❤️

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

WE WILL OVERCOME EVERYTHING THEY TRY TO REMOVE OUR FREEDOMS. HANG IN THERE ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Got the chills watching this! 🇺🇸

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Thanks, I needed to hear this message today. I've been bogged down by things I did years ago that I wish I could take back, some that were avoidable, some not. Then I realized that S[a]tan wants us walking in our wounds, while God wants us to walk in our gifts.

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

YOURE IN OUR PRAYERS MY FRIEND. WE SHALL OVERCOME ALL THIS EVIL ❤️

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...@joey ...was thinking about you when I watched this video clip - hope all is well your way 🕊

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I've watched this many many times and it
is powerful every time.

I ❤️ JESUS and Golden Retrievers. I am a TRUMP Supporter and Patriot. Hold the line. Trust the plan.. 🍿THE BEST IS YET TO COME💥WWG1WA

Very uplifting! thank you!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Very inspiring. When the lord is in your life you will never walk alone.
Keep the Faith the lord has your back.

🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼