He'll be back

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

"we'll return in some form" -DJT
hes not going to return how everyone is assuming

...not even as the 19th President?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

idk every detail, still digging and tryin to grasp what is actually at hand. but i dont think as the 19th either. this Quantum system we are transitioning into, is like nothing weve ever experienced in the history of the planet.

nods, thank you, yes I am still digging, but silence is deafening right now. Hard to know anything for sure

maybe you need to expand your scope of investigating.

👀last flag standing🇺🇸💯

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

I mean, I get some hate but who do these people think Q is??

expand

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

I'm not sure I follow. You are likely preaching to the choir. My thinking is expanded. I know the United States is over, and I know why. I know we don't have a president, and I know why. I know there are no laws, and I know why. I know there is no money, and I know why. I know that contract makes the "law", "law" does not make the contract 🤫

preaching to a choir? you have me mistaken. when i said expand, expand your post to me, i did not follow you. your post is broad. we shouldnt 🤫 we should get be ready. this is NESARA/GESARA at our doors. this is a glorious moment in the history of this planet.

Ok, miscommunication on my part. I can definitely expand. Give mean hour or so I'm still working.

i know what the new party is called

Give me a brief overview of what you are aware of. You essentially are correct about this being NESARA/GESARSA, but it's not what most people think it is [Santa Surfing]. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Although it is free, and available right now, there are moving parts. It requires complex knowledge of maritime and conract law by which each person must make their own performances [[or contract with someone like me for those lacking the volition or mental capacity]

i understand maritime law. i am starting to learn contract law. i want to learn parse syntax grammar

Bingo Bongo! 🎯
For the STUDY of the CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE is with the WEBSITE-www.dwmlc.com
This literally has EVERYTHING you need.

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No problem homie. I'm here to help, if you have any questions about this don't be afraid to ask. R.I.P. my many good Twitter threads on the subject, looks like I'm starting from scratch 😔

in a way its a pleasure as you set the foundation. i will be right following along.

how should i start this journey. is there a specific starting point? and then in what direction would i continue to understand correctness

(2) Show this thread