Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

More and more has been revealed to me for decades and it keeps coming. God bless those who know all! Currently reading the 1999 book by David Icke The Biggest Secret. Yeah, if half is true, Oh My!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

CREEPY HAS HECK, RIGHT?

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Yes....WE only know a fraction of Truth. and it has quite an impact...and WE shed many tears just from that...at least i did. Compassion is vital towards the sheople....as hard as that is to execute in real time.😑

Pour the Niagara fall of information on me, No drip drip, I’m ready for it❗️😏I was born many lifes for this. Patiently waiting😏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

it was all dumped on me at once, I did a lot of praying to GOD almighty, and he’s pulled me through this, and giving me strength to keep going

However, if the reveal is not jaw dropping enough, those who are asleep will say, "meh" and continue doing what they've always done (well, that's not going to happen either).

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

May God bless our incredible military & our precious children. 🙏🏼❤️

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I saw a meme that said stop trying to wake up the sheep, it’s time to unite with the Lions. I know one thing for sure, it’s not my plan, it’s not up to me, I try everyday to keep the faith, trust humanity & pray for our precious children🙏🏼❤️ I do believe that the covert operation is putting the safety of we, the people as a priority, we must stay focused & United & trust that the White Hat’s are in control & help them by#holdingtheline🇺🇸I have seen so many Patriots WW really standing up & Uniting for the good of humanity ❤️💥

well a jolt would of been if this got released trumps first year that was 5 years ago........nows a good time...i mean to help the sheep we can act shocked too lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts