The cabal was done awhile ago .
The main dipshits were arrested.
The clones and double were activated. If they were seen on TV they use fake cgi. If seen in real life its a clone or actor.
The CPP is also finished.
The quantum computer is fully online and the cabal have no more money nor can they get any .
Biden is an actor and what he does is controlled by the Alliance. His role is to look like he wants to destroy America so that the good people are on fully on board with Trumps return. Its all show his EO's carry no weight as the Pentagon will not enforce them. The whole covid shit, lock downs, social distancing , was for us to wake up and demand our rights. Unfortunately many have taken the vaccine yet i am told that the increasing light is changing the cells to crystalline rapidly which will remove the ill effects of the vaccine. The media has been allowed to survive to also wake people up . They will pull the plug when enough have awakened.

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

What about all the illegal immigrants pouring in at the southern border

I have been talking to my niece for years and she finally said she watched the Emmys and it looks so fake that she's starting to notice how fake it all really looks. 💚

Retired and loving it ! Trump Supporter

You live in a fantasy world.