Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I miss your pinned video from Twitter. You should share again! AnonUp needs to see it. I must have watched it 50 times over. #KennedyVision

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

#KennedyVision at Nana's 24/7

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

From dark to light✨🕊️❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

"I want to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds" Mr.K