"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

What would it take to stop and truly listen to someone speak their truth and openly accept it?

Why were you taught to dismiss anything on the fringe?

What If I said they were hiding someone from You?

Would You Belive It, Truly?

What if I said it was God they are Hiding from You?

πŸ€”

β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I just had this conversation with a wise friend 2 days ago! Yes, we struggle with sin of the flesh. However, once I realized that the true evil that entered God's creation in Genesis never left, I became stronger and fearless because I know what I, as a Christian, am up against. I am a child of God; I wear HIS mark (Bible held in my hands and Bible knowledge in my head/heart)! I am HIS and nothing can touch me, not even death because He has given me the gift of eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ. There is a very literal battle going on between good and evil in this and the spiritual world, and the full armor of God is an amazing gift! β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Amen. Thank You for being here with Us all. Love You So Very Much.πŸ™βœοΈ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Love to you, my brother in Christ! Thank you for always reminding us that we are in the world but we are not supposed to be "of" this world. God created us for so much more!

Right On Sister!!! Couldn't have said it better myself. Words matter more than many really understand, so let this be as a shockwave blasted out into the fabric of the universe, I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ€—

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it