Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I have heard this countless times, I have tried to warn others, two years ago and nothing has really been shown, I have lost family members and friends who think I've lost my marbles, my brother is the only one who knows and understand, I'm at a point where is this real or not. The pulling back of the curtain and revealing all what I new was going on, I myself have heard this countless times, I believe a quicker reveal would have stopped the sheep from going back to sleep, getting back on the mouse tread wheel, many like me are scratching their heads as to whats going on why its taking so long to do this reveal, we have to move on we have families who are struggling with health, money and mental health, I've had friends who have died, hanging around for something that keeps being said when I'm trying to help my family & friends stay sane, & in their homes, I have had to retire from following this so much for sanity's sake

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Time to bring all the evils out into the light for all to see. SLAVES NO MORE....