Since so many of you took the time to respond to this photo I am going to give you the first piece early so that you know I am just not playing around like others do.

The first one is AGNLF 51. If you do not know what it is that is ok because you have to be in this field to really understand it. Basically they are watching light disappearing into a black hole. They do this so they can find black holes or things blowing up or combining. They then take the data can try to make an educated guess about whatever it is they are looking for.
This is also used to measure red shift changes to our sun. Our sun is what you want to focus on. The next thing you want to ask yourself is why is it in a post from Elon Musk?

Think outside the box. There is so much here for you to find.

https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2009A&A...507..781S/abstract

http://sait.oat.ts.astro.it/MSAIt790408/PDF/2008MmSAI..79.1075G.pdf

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I was way off then bc I thought it may have to do with TLUAV or Autonomous Underwater Vehicles or even the N64Vault Mod .😁 It is fascinating though, a whole world of communication that so few know is even occuring .

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Your not far off, it does have some of what your speaking of. Look where microsoft has a huge supply of servers stored. Tor and Waterfall have NOTHING on the collection of data they have.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Amazing how things change with just little adjustments isn't it?

(1) Show this thread

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.

In response asami 107 to her Publication

Nice. Very nice.

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I see the capital letters of AGNLF looks like the word Vault in lower case letters...

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

Yes, it was hidden in the picture. In the picture posted the correct way it does say vault. If you use a different font the t would not look like an F. There is much more in there.

(1) Show this thread