Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

This contains all the answers to your future. There are many, many pieces of hidden info in this pic from Elon Musk. I will share them with you in my last post ever on the 1st of June. See what you can find in the mean time.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

vault from fbi, tall structure looks like the building in Kyrgyzstan, where the NWO was going to be run from, mountains in the background, could be future cities aliens, l am not the best decoder l leave that up to the professionals. Could it be crypto, l give up
Do mind if l ask why June the 1st you will be doing a disappearing act, my head spins with so much that is going on, who to believe, just leave it with my gut feel.
wwg1wga

Those are great guesses. No aliens though. Crypto does play a part but there are 5 major things in there, crypto is one of the minors. As for my leaving, my time will just be done. I am here to spread truth and there is only so much of that. It is up to those who read this to decide who to believe. I will not be taking the account down, I just will not post on it. People will need it for later.

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Cool, happy travels or whatever your plans are l wish you love peace and joy, God bless you