LeBron James suffered a high ankle sprain to his right leg which may end his career.

How many peeps believe that to be true? I think he got fired!!!

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response USCG VET to his Publication

or arrested? boot time

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

wow, thanks for the post. I did not know. I hope so! What he did was so wrong in so many ways.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

Kinda sucks they do this to cover up getting shitcanned. just hoping in the end its all revealed.. too much "letting off the hook"

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

In response We Go All to his Publication

EVIL DICKLORDS!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I bet he got the boot ( hiding ankle bracelet) , literally and figuratively. And they all fall down. Boom.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Aghh, who knows what the darkness is hiding on his right leg, but a girl can dream.

Child of God 🙏 Patriot 🇺🇸 Lover of life, truth and happiness 💗 Looking for insight & inspiration ✨ #WWG1WGA 🌎 #SaveOurChildren 👼🏻

OR that means he will be wearing a boot to cover his new ankle bracelet !!

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

does this mean that he will be wearing an ankle monitor...umm I meant boot?