Only people mentioned by @JustMsMe2Q2Q in this post can reply

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response JustMsMe 2Q2Q to her Publication

At least we are trying to get rid of all the CRAP. We aren't sitting around doing nothing - the "leaders" will be led out forsure. Why don't you pick up a shovel and help us dig to get the truth out instead of pointing that finger. We can't do everything ourselves.... get off the couch, pick up the shovel and DIG then expose!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

We can not just attack everyone and Our military is not our enemy. This is how it had to be to drain ALL OF THE SWAMP. There are people all over the world that are taking back their own countries, but I do understand how you feel. There are so many more that are now awake... You must also try to wake up people. The White Hats are doing operations all over the world. Have faith, pray , and do whatever you can. Praying for the World.. God Bless. Love and hugs sent your way. 😉💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

We were told to "hold the line" so chill!!! We can't run out and kill everyone we think is bad. If we were called on, it would be straight up WAR. We are doing what we are suppose to do. There's a reason why the gun & ammo sales are so high right now, we are NOT stupid.

It would be nice if the rest of the wonderful world said, "What can we do to help?"

❤️Momma 🤍Trauma Informed Soecial Education Para Educator 💙5D Spiritual Believer

While he is not wrong...

May I offer some basic spelling/grammer lessons?

I know I am not the only one.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Casey Rich to her Publication

Grammar 😉

(1) Show this thread

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

And, the rest of the world can do their part and pray.

Constitutional Republican. Banned social media warrior 🙄. Swamp has two meanings in Louisiana.

preach to the choir much?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Generally, he's not wrong. Patriots are trying their hardest to get our country back.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Yet we on the right, President Trump, his whole family and anyone with an ounce of support for the Constitution are targeted, banned, silenced, attacked and cancelled all the while so many of us doing our part whether on the front lines or in digital warfare. The UK has their own corruption embedded through the oligarchs and monarchies for centuries...and we're criticized for not doing enough?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Solid point. we've been systematically brainwashed by intelligence agencies for decades! Nobody had a chance to see it coming. But fortunately many of us were born here to be awake.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts