Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Oh yeah - got it - 5 x 5 πŸ’₯ πŸ‘Š

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

No biggie.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Easy read. Thank you

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ‘

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

wow fun

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

That's pretty cool how it works! Going to ask my forever "correct my spelling" friend...wahts up wtih taht?? 😊
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚... all looks fine to me... however πŸ€” not so good when I mix numbers up in the same way, which I often do😳, oh how I struggle with numbersπŸ™!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

That's wild...πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚β€οΈ

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

You speaking my language Yeah!!!!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Yeah I always saw things differently than those around me.
I was told to stop thinking so much!
In 3rd grade my mom was called in to talk about my state test
scores. We sit- I'm scared. The 'authority' showed us the
grades...He said I have a males brain! My mom didn't
know what to say. I must still have a males brain
bc I can't spell or put a sentence together. I made a hell of
a math professor! LOL It's part of
THE BIG LIE

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

yT 😜

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

As a dyslexic that paragraph was perfect!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ USA πŸ’ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IN TRUMP WE TRUST πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Minnesota

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Yes! I thought the same thing. That paragraph is very easy to tead for me

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

easy

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Piece of cake!