I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I just LOVE your sense of humor , my beautiful Sister! 😂 You make my heart smile! I love you ! ❤️😘❤️

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Hi Sis ❤😘😊

Hi Luv, how are you doing? ❤️🤗❤️

Wonderful ❤😘
You feeling better ??

I am happy you are doing well. Actually no...not feeling better. 😔 I got sick earlier. All the drainage from my sinuses went into my tummy & yup...I bowed to the porcelain queen. 🤢 Still feeling queasy. Allergies & spring , ( especially this year) do not mix. Ugh.🙄

I 'm sorry. I'm praying for you
This illness has been over a week now ???
fever is gone ... Yes ???

Fever is back...told Scott I was cold...he had me take my temp...its 100.5. I am so over this. Off to bed with meds. I am sleepy. Good night Sis. Its going on 2 weeks now. If I see my Dr. she will push getting the jab. I trust God instead. God Bless you. Sweet dreams. 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗❤️

What are you doing for yourself, if I may ask? You know the basics, vitamin C, quercetin, etc. But do you know about Aminos Coconut? That is made from coconut tree sap, not from the coconut. This amazing element is an antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and an anti-inflammatory. I had moderate muscle pain for 4 weeks. I was craving GF chinese food (homemade). Within 24 hours, my pain was gone. Kid you not.

Also, if you have outdoor allergies, there may be corresponding foods you might be allergic to and not even know that.

I just hope you feel better soon.💙

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thank you for the suggestions. God Bless you for being so sweet. 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗I live in the U.P. of Michigan & our weather has been either snow, then rain & then warm weather all in 2 days. I also have allergies to the grass, ragweed , pollen. Its everyone I know going through the same thing. I am drinking real orange juice, taking vitamin C. Using teetree & lavender & other natural healing. My immune system is lousy because of my cancer.

I'm sorry to hear that.💙

Mayo clinic did a study years ago that shows vitamin B12 goes in to try to heal cancer. You might have a deficiency of that then. I did 20 years ago. I take Jarrow Brands methylcobalamin every day. Goes right to work in the blood stream, instead of needing to be converted by the liver, like cyanocobalamin does.

Have you tried HCQ or Ivermectin? They "may" have the potential for curing cancer. Medical marijuana too.

Cancer sucks.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I have been on HCQ for a year now. I take B-12 for going on 25 years. I have multiple myeloma ( bone cancer) & yes cancer sucks. I do quite a bit of homepathic healing. Its just taking a little longer then usual. 🙂 I have God & I know He will heal me.

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Photon 333, click on at the bottom under it