Absolutly HATE Polis in Colorado! He is such a POS tyrant. My kids and I are not getting the jab!

Only people mentioned by @BriarRose1776 in this post can reply

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

'King Wolf', here in PA, did the same (today, I believe) but...we only need 70% poisoned!!

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Tammy Lytle to her Publication

Commie Tommie sucks! I hope that 70% of PA does not poison themseves! I also hope they realize they can be free of the mask easily by not complying witg his royal pain in the heinyness mandates.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I LOVE GOD and I stand with PRESIDENT TRUMP he has done what’s RIGHT for AMERICA, AMERICANS and the WORLD.

Whitmer in MI is trying to threaten us either we get rhe β€œKILLER VACCINE” or she wont open our state. i got news for her myself, my aduld children my grandchildren even my sisters and there familyies WILL NOT GET IT!!

I LOVE GOD and I stand with PRESIDENT TRUMP he has done what’s RIGHT for AMERICA, AMERICANS and the WORLD.

Whitmer in MI is trying to threaten us either we get rhe β€œKILLER VACCINE” or she wont open our state. i got news for her myself, my aduld children my grandchildren even my sisters and there familyies WILL NOT GET IT!!