Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

We should be bombing the UN

Patriot, wife, mother and grandma to 3. Love God, my country and President Trump! MAGA, KAG, SAVE AMERICA!

hell yes its time....the unelected tetards need to be eliminated from the earth for their continuous crimes against humanity!

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Trump defunded, Turdope doubled down

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

They R lying sack of shit control freaks!
Take away their power Please!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Should of been done long time ago. NO CCP, NO WHO, NO CDC.

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Getting rid of those three are a good start.

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

It's way over due!! It is helping me red pill others
when I send them looking for Agenda 21.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Totally agree