Interested In Knowing what anons think about John Mccain's Death ( we call him no Name)

Died Of Brain Cancer

Executed For Treason

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

100% PATRIOT💥 DIGITAL SQLDIER🙏❤ 2A AND DOG LOVER❤🐕Father💪🙏Believer🙏 #Qanon #KAG #WWG1WGA 👉 #GODWINS 💥 BQQM💥🙏🍿5:5 TRUMP 4 EVER💥

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

100% PATRIOT💥 DIGITAL SQLDIER🙏❤ 2A AND DOG LOVER❤🐕Father💪🙏Believer🙏 #Qanon #KAG #WWG1WGA 👉 #GODWINS 💥 BQQM💥🙏🍿5:5 TRUMP 4 EVER💥

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I dont know

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

I Will Give You A Clue. Its B.........

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Wrinkled flag says it all

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Glad I Made This Poll. Anons All Coming Together To Share Sauce.
The Movement Is Strong anons.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

Excellent I Can Always Count On anons To Have The Sauce
Top KEK Brotha

(1) Show this thread

Glad Some People Pay Attention

(1) Show this thread

yep

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NOT TO BE UNKIND BUT DID PEOPLE SEE ( NO NAME ) WITH A BOOT ON & IT WAS ON RT & LT FOOT ?
DID ANYONE SEE ( MRS NO NAME ) WITH HER BOOT ON ? IN PLAIN SIGHT !!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Who Know They Also Must Have missed His Aid And Daughter Talking About His Execution On The News.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

B

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Bingo. Cant believe some chose A

(1) Show this thread