"SEE"
1999 Spells
Γ‚ 999

999 is 911 in the UKπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Everything Has Meaning...

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response John Washington to his Publication

And Yes i Am At the Bus Stop...
For the Blind And Ignorant to See Me Like a Sore Thumb Up there Ass Reverse Cowgirl

Taking the Temp at 9200

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response John Washington to his Publication

πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ’’πŸ‘€πŸ’’πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ’’πŸ‘€πŸ’’πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘

2 C With
Sea
See

(3) Show this thread

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

ALL 13 Bloodline families have to give up a first born son, and often put them in a close familiy to keep the bloodlines going. IE PATRICK who is also a descendant of Lincolns and one of the lincoln sons also let America to be raised in ME

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

KIM. I wonder what the possibility is of JFK jr being am ONASSIS. He loosk like a young onassis. NOT a KENNEDY

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️#FamilyIsEverything

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

As quiet as its kept. Its being said on all Patriot sites that JFK JR. IS ALIVE AND that he will be Trumps Vice President. I WOULD BE DANCING IN THE STREETS IF THAT IS TRUE. I personally do not have the correct Story on this yet.

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

DANCE.

(1) Show this thread