Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

This is not true. It was debunked a long time ago when it was supposed to have happened, but, it always make me wonder why these stories periodically, reappear?

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

😊Sounds like they're having fun to me

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

PROVERBS 31 WOMAN! Hebrews 11.1 Faithful and Loyal! NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS! MAGA! One Nation under God, Indivisible w Liberty & Justice 4 ALL

LOLOL

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I don't think this is true. i also don't think Kushner was in cabal. There is more going on then we know.....πŸ€”

Just want the whole unadulterated truth.

decernment comes in handy.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

Mr Deeds, why are you posting this? what is the source? what are you implying by posting it?

Proud wife of a PA coal miner and mother of two sons. Patriot, conservative and MAGA supporter! Refugee of Twitter purge 2021!

In response Faithful Servant to his Publication

more garbage

(1) Show this thread

"speedtyping in a box with the name Q", apparently this source doesnt understand how chans work.

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

confused...are you saying psyop or legit?

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

In response Vee Corrious to her Publication

seems odd to me that the least trusted person in the Trump admin would be 17...

(1) Show this thread

A "staffer", an unknown source or a reliable source....I don't believe it.

Lover of America and hater of political correctness. Also a college student trying to get ahead. Dig the outdoors too.

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

I agree.

(1) Show this thread

bullshit.

I don't believe he is Q.

i doubt it. if si that would mean Q is J. and that would be rotten.