Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

On the farm all the fruits and vegetables are free but you gotta help me weed together we will create our dreams. 🌻

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Julie, I have a son, who lives in a city- 2 years ago he started planting veggies, in pots and a small line of earth they have. He shares his harvest and others have now help him weed it( those that would like some back for their labor). 😃
But- he believs I’m in a cult therefore no longer talks to me as I am a racist, fachist bigot. I’m a Christian.
I have faith in our Father that he will “wake him up” and not a day to late. I know I’m not the only one going through this, losing family and friends. No Man Left Behind😃 Back To The Basics♥️

I am sorry to hear about the situation with your son. The globalists the cabal the Demonic deep state government Has been controlling our children’s minds. Staying close to God is my only hope for humanity.

In response Michelle Storlie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Casey, click on at the bottom under it