Only people mentioned by @metalmaster in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response metal master to his Publication

Thanks for posting this. It is important!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response metal master to his Publication

and some of us heard about 1st hand from relatives who survived.......some just barely...

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Ain't that the truth!!!

The thing that has me lose my breath is that more people are not up in arms(!) about even the NOTION of having to 'have papers!' to move about! It is unconscionable for AMERICANS to ever think that could be a good thing! Could it be that the current crop of young adults (the ones who should be fiery about FREEDOM!) never read enough US / World History to even know that was a thing!?!

You want to test my hypothesis, just ask if they know about the Nierenberg trials, and why that has implications for the imposed COVID-19 regulatory measures! I am curious to know what you would find!

(1) Show this thread