please pray for this patriot officer. God Bless him.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

😭😭😭 crap - thought I could escape the tears - God bless and keep you and your family Patriot πŸ™ πŸ€— sending you a cosmic hug πŸ’š πŸ’™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response white light to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉ AGREE

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Sending many Blessings on this Man & much Love to Major Dingle & his family. Thank you for your service, may peace embrace you. Father God please embrace this Man with you’re light of protection. Let you’re love empower & bring the confidence to carry on.

Good man!

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

Thank you for your service. May God bless you and keep you and all Leo's safe. Amen

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

dude that made me cry

Please Heavenly Father keep him and his family safe from the satanic forces that are trying to take out your children on Earth.

in Jesus Name

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

right, me too

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear God in Heaven please give Major Dingle: protection, strength, love, support, wisdom, discernment, humility, joy, appreciation and whatever else You know he requires to continue to serve in law enforcement.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

amen, jesus

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen#prayet

(2) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

β™₯οΈπŸ™β™₯️