Wondering if this "old"@VincentKennedy tweet has anything to do with his WeGo post.

.,.maybe its nothing.,.
#KeepWinning

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Future proves past.

CryptoKoba@VincentKennedy suspended, it appears.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Everything has meaning 👊

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

im aggrivated w twit- prob wont go back...too many bad actors infiltrating- i only had my new acct for 3 days- suspended for no reason...made a new one- followed don jr. disclose, army and navy- no followers or posts- 24 suspension

Just a country girl, lovin life and praising God for his many blessings! Trump supporter and American loving patriot! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

Same

(1) Show this thread

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

my 4th twatter account just gor nuked. Im just going to stay here with my frens and real information

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

ETA - Feb 7th

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Is WeGo up for you? I've been getting an error for days.

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

In response Letitia Harris to her Publication

Me too....ever since October. :(

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

In response Letitia Harris to her Publication

No, I downloaded the app and tried. But too many errors, glitches..

(2) Show this thread

hmm... this one seems important.

What was his WeGo post?

done in

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Ditto KEK