There is truth in every honest perspective. The truth is in the middle of all of them. Biblists, Alien Starseeds, Hindu Ascension, etc.

Take a hummingbird position above it all and get a birds eye view.

Discount lies but do not discount those who strive for the truth and only see part of the picture

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

If somebody blocks you because you suggest that all perspectives have value.... That is not open minded or tolerant. I may be right, I may be wrong but I know be tolerant even of evil souls is the right way to live.

I am sorry to trigger her.

There are many who can only cope believing bible 100% but the bible was polluted, edited and inverted by the evil Vatican and fake Khazerian jews.

It is contradictory that you can believe the bible verbatim and that it was compromised. I think we all know the book of Enoch was removed and likely much more.

I think that many are starting to realize that our God, a great God, would never support their children being fearful or guilty. This just does not make sense to a great god but does make sense as lies created by Vatican/Jesuits....who want to oppress

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I know what I know, and all the new age was made by illuminati also. Js.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The illuminati may be evil be they are part of us. We need to embrace them, clear that history, accept it as part of us and improve. Their actions are often evil and condemable, but their souls cannot be condemed without condemning ourselves.

We have to reunit good/evil, male/female, etc. to reestablish holy balance. Avoiding or denouncing the negative or darkness leaves us fractalized.

I did not mention new age. Though it applies. New Age does not equal alien starseeds. Everyone on earth is either starseed or from original 144,144 bloodline. The starseeds are fractals of the original starseeds through dilution in birth.

Their origin corresponds to which fallen angel bloodline that they originate in my opinion.

(1) Show this thread