QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Love my Mom ❀

#share if you love her too! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Meet our future President!πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ™…

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

The "EXPERT" - he's quite amazing 3 languages by 11 years old ... and super duper on IT - he's a real treat. 6'5" taller than Dad!
I love all Moms and Dads - Family is the best!

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

think he's like 6'7" President Trump's 6'4". i love how he's so brilliant as well. even the President's young granddaughter knows Mandarin πŸ˜πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ™…

I love stories about Trump and his children ... when Ivanka was a child with crayons on the floor drawing, Dad walked by and said THINK BIG! hahahah he also made sure no one smoke / drank / went "clubbing" and became productive asap -- in the office by 8am working.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

thats what made me really vote for him. when i saw his children. i was going to anyway since he announced. but that sealed the deal watching celebrity apprentice. ive always been a huge admirer of his too. since i was a child tbh. i grew up in 80's πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ™…

Actually, the Apprentice show I only watched once or twice, didn't care for any of it ... it was when i was listening to him on stage 2015, during the debates --- and saw how he handled himself, I found myself smiling all the time ... it just kept getting stronger and stronger! LOVED his answers and then his tweets, Oh Thank God someone's speaking the truth! FINALLY.
Never looked back.

(1) Show this thread