Hi, new to this platform. I got suspended from Twitter last week - fair enough. Today I got banned from Facebook ( haven't used it in six months), Messenger - I thought no big deal. But, the game I love to play that makes me happy, is linked to Facebook!!!! So I am not able to play it anymore. So Im feeling a sad squirrel 🐿️ today. I want to see those ******* HANG!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Suescott in this post can reply

Christian, Pro Life, freedom lover. Trump 2020. He Won!

In response Sue Scott to her Publication

I felt the same way. I got booted during the first Friday nightmare dump of people. Missed all my anon friends and the info. But Jacks' a fool. We have found Gab, Telegram, and now this site!!!
Who needs twitter?!?!πŸ€— I went there yesterday via my husband's account and found its truly a cesspool now😝 Found my frens!
And I have noticed my words don't get misspelled all the time. I think Jack played tricks on us. Now all the errors are mineπŸ™„πŸ˜„

hello frens πŸ’›πŸ˜‰ this place is getting better and better, specially because we are all coming together again πŸ™Œ spanish anon here, so glad to have this oasis in the middle of the darkness πŸ™ŒπŸ’›πŸ˜‰πŸΈ GOD BLESS YOU ALL

So many games out there, hope you find a new and better game.

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

Welcome! πŸ’œ