We've seen so many times where Biden is grossly inappropriate in touching women and children and here is yet another photo!! He has no boundaries and he is a very disrespectful person in his actions of touching and mishandling women and children. He is a first-class obvious PERVERT.

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Control freak. Would like a few minutes with that coward

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I've seen that one before along with so many others. Read where they brought children to him in a garage set up..said he didn't like black kids, thought they were dirty. He was a sick person, course he's in gitmo now if not already dead.

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

Biden’s had 2 brain surgeries in the 1980’s. Frontal lobe damage, including impulse control, has long been damaged.
The scary and sad part is that EVERY politician on Capital Hill knows it and no one has done anything about his inappropriate behavior or attempted to get him out- they’ve all taken advantage of him

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I wouldn't let my children any where near him. He makes my skin crawl.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Great compilation! Thank you!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

PLEASE post the Big Bad Don video for Nana I wanted to keep it this time! Lost it with twit wit

(4) Show this thread