Good morning Patriots!
I could not wait to tell you this morning!

Nana woke up this morning saying the words, "Devine intervention"
It was such a wonderful feeling when saying the words I cant explain. I have tried and tried the last few minutes to remember the exact dream but I can not. The only thing I know for sure about it was the thought that it had to be Devine intervention and it was not bad a bad thing like some ppl think, no asteroids nor bad things it was all good things, such a good thing that it had to be God.

Idk if it was just in my life or pertaining to what is happening all over, but the feeling I got was all over.

Idk if it means any thing or not but for me it was a wonderful dream and feeling of love from God first thing this morning.

Yall have a Blessed Sunday!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I feel it too! We are banishing evil with our awareness!💖🌍✌

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

True this, it feeds off of fear and negative emotions.

There is the evil that already exists and then there is the new evil that we ourselves help create everyday by allowing the fear and negatives to roo the day.

Repeat after me:

I DO NOT CONSENT TO YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGIES IN MY SPACE!

(1) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love hearing what God shows or tells His people! Thanks for sharing! God bless!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇🙏💜

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

We just need to stop and listen. Its all around us

(2) Show this thread