I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

IT'S NO BIG DEAL...THEY WILL GET OVER IT...

YEAH FUCK YOU, I WENT THROUGH CPS WAS RAPED BY MULTIPLE "RELIGIOUS" MEN....

I'M A MALE... I'M 45 I'M STILL NOT OVER IT...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I'm not over it either. Never will be. I couldn't fight back then, I can fight for the ones going through it today.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

Fren, you already have...how dare you speak truth...LION.

If you ever need to vent or a fellow survivor, dm me or ask for my # I'll post it... my best friend army ended it. There is 15 of us from the same "church" that got abused.... I'm here to help heal the wounded..my book is gonna fuck up a lot of churches..

I am so sorry for any pain and abuse you have experienced. May GOD bless and protect you.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It's not your fault Fren. It's the deck I was dealt.