People talking about “vril” but they’re really just dried out stingrays. Ive seen these in real life. Confirmed stingrays. 🤣

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hi Doq - have you heard of Donald Marshall? check out donaldmarshallproboards first letter to the public.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I have no idea if they are real but I do know that in Africa the Zulu tribe is deathly afraid of the Tsokalosh, who is a little and green and they scream and ulululu if he is near.and sleep with their bed 2 feet off the floor so he can pass underneath it..
The Irish also have their leprechauns.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Hi Doq i have no idea what that means. the only time ive heard the word vril is on ancient ailens talking about the Nazi’s

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Interested to see how much traction this post gets. Truth can be pretty strange indeed.

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID THEY ARE CALLED ANGEL RAYS..iN TH 1950S SOME MEXICAN GUYS MADE THE 1ST ONE AND IT WAS found IN MIDDLE OF A DESERT..THEN THEY STARTED SELLING THEM TO TOURISTS.SO WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON VRIL.,WERE THEY EVER REAL!!I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH!!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Every Time to her Publication

did Donald draw this?

(1) Show this thread