Ballots DO have watermarks.
Looks like ‘someone’ planned ahead.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

How is POTUS always 5 steps ahead🤣🤦‍♂️

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

President Trump knew everything that the s@tanists were planning and had SEVERAL failsafes in place to prove electoral fraud.

#Checkmate

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

The ears are full the corn is ready statment made during the harvest moon! 2020

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Well gee, they said that there aren't any watermarks., huh, would you look at that. 🤔🧐

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I hope I would never be so foolish as to bet against Donald J Trump!

I have been saying this from the beginning. People were having a hard time believing. This was set up from the beginning. The Fraud, Stealing and outright lies need to stop!

In response Todd Callicoat to his Publication

I remember....but then many of us began thinking it wasn't true otherwise, why didn't they check back in November. (The sleeping masses have to see how deep and wide the globalist corruption is!!) How wonderful to finally find out that it was/is true!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

That ballot says Texas

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I knew this long before election time..or had heard about it..didnt know if it was going to be used but figured it would as Q had mentioned fraud.... There is no way out of this..they lose.....and i hope the fuck hang....

I am Trump supporting conservative. Patriot!

lol trump knew long ago shat was coming snd when they talked abouy the watermark after election liberal news ssid thst waz fake there were no watermarks. lol guess they were wrong sfter all.

Watch the water.