πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Strap up patriots πŸ™

πŸ™Remember Ruby Bridges, Rosa Parks, the Little Rock Nine, the Suffragette Movement, the entire Civil Rights Movement. All the greatest moments in this country began with people standing their ground against threats and intimidation. The National Guard had to be brought in to protect the Little Rock Nine. Let them scream and rant and make their threats. Bullies only respond to strength. Stand your ground, Arizona. This may not be Omaha Beach, but winning this battle is just as important. We are occupied by the enemy and we need to be liberated! πŸ™ πŸ™Œβ€οΈ

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

Prayers for their safety and protection. Dear God, our Father, please watch over these people and keep them safe. Amen! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Praying for their well being and that God’s protection surrounds them.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» So grateful for everyone there.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Lord protect these people who are trying to let the truth be free. Just say the word and the 3% will secure the parimiter and stop all threats. We the People Stand together United under the Lord Jesus Christ.
WWG1WGA Godspeed to all

Pray the rosary for them. If not a whole rosary, then at least a decade!

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

god love em ❀️

Prayers for the people conducting the audit in AZ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May GOD keep them safe and give them power to proceed πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

✝️God WinsπŸ™ πŸ‘ Sheep No More πŸ‘ The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸŒŽ

βœοΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœοΈ

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

Lord Father - we ask you send your army of Angels to surround these workers with protection. No weapon formed against thee - shall prosper. WE know this, WE believe this and WE trust you. We know YOU are in total control and already know the outcome.
To you be the glory always and forever.

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

In Jesus Name Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#PrayerWarriors Rising Up! Let the Body of Christ Unite!

I wish I had the $ to drive there to witness!!! Prayers to all!!!!

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

THIS IS PROOF THAT DEMONRATS CHEATED. WHY WOULD THEY FIGHT SO HARD AGAINST SHOWING US THE TRUTH IF THEY DID IT RIGHT. THIS IS THE PROOF EVERYONE NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION TO. THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH THAT WE ARE ALL RISING UP FOR THE TRUTH AND WE WILL TAKE THEM ALL DOWN FOR GOOD. WE ARE KNOCKING ON THE FRONT DOORS ANDTHEY ATE ALL GOING BY FORCE IF NEED BE. WE COULD CARE LESS WHAT THEY SAY OR THINK TODAY. THEY ARE NOT THIS COUNTRIES LEADERS ANY LONGER. WE THE PEOPLEATE THE ONLY POWER AND ITS TIME NOW TO HIT THEIR PLACES AND AND SHOW THEM ALL WHO WE REALLY ARE.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Prayers going up. All available patriots on standby. God uses warriors for protection too.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

Done and DONE!

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

πŸ™πŸ™We are praying for God, to help you through this all. πŸ™πŸ™

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

We are praying for them every day. God will protect them. They are doing God’s work. we are with them all in spirit. Our love and prayers. WWG1WGA.#NCSWIC

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you πŸ™πŸ˜‡β€οΈoh yeah, and heart's everywhere! πŸ’“

Father keep them safe and sooth their souls! Thank you Patriot's! 144πŸ€—

prayers for them , best thing going for them is 99% of the people who live there voted for TRUMP so they have alot of folks supporting them

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Prayers daily

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

πŸ™PRAYERS UP!πŸ™

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

CALLING ALL#PrayerWarriors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

GOD HELP AND PROTECT ALL THE PEOPLE DOING THE ELECTION AUDIT IN AZ! DON'T LET ANYTHING AND ANYBODY TAKE THE PEOPLES' FREEDOM GOD AND LET THE LIES BE EXPOSED AND THE EVIL LOCKED UP SO THAT HUMANIY BE FREE AGAIN! THE ARIZONA SUCCESS IN SHOWING THE TRUTH IS THE ENTIRE WORLD SUCCESS, HUMANITY CAN BE FREED FROM THE SATAN'S HOLD.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Let us pray together for the protection of those individuals that are defending our civil liberties. There is great power in collective prayer and together we shall ask God to place his shield of protection over these Patriots so that no harm comes to them. Please let them feel our love and gratitude for all of their efforts. May truth and justice prevail!

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

I will pray for them in Jesus name.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Many many prayers.

once they get death threats, any legitimate system would call that proof in itself

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Joining in prayer...posted proof earlier that CNN is doing their best to help dox the people involved. Prayer Warriors, we're up!!!