Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

When I was a kid the Cops would always do foot patrols in the neighborhood during the day. I would always say Hi and they would always say Hi back. I felt very safe knowing Police may be around the corner. Parents would let us explore the neighborhood at like 4. Times have sure changed.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Building trust, hope and solid relationships. The stuff Maga dreams are made of.....🕊🦁❤

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

What a hero. V

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

He's the only father figure they even know. Praise be

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

What a great Guy.

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

We are all One - ita time to Unite as One ❤️

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

But....but....racism.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Look at that white supremacist!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Salute! That is what "honorable service" looks like...