Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Divine timing ⭐️ I hear we're nearing the numbers of awakened to trigger the final curtain 🙏 🌟

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response white light to his Publication

THE SPIRALING ENERGIES OF THE TRUMP RALLIES CULMINATING IN THE DARK TO LIGHT ENERGIES OF THE BLOOD MOON WILL PUSH US PAST THE THRESHOLD.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I had a feeling it was happening this week. Please let it be so

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana woke up this morning saying, " Divine Intervention"
The dreams were good dreams of God doing things that were good not destroying but unmistakeable God.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

😱😨😰😭🤮😡→🦁Q♟️→🥲

→🦁Q🎬→😆😝😂🤣🥰🤩🥳

☺️🍿🙏✨💞🌎🌕🌌

ThanQ from the bottom of
my heart and soul❣️

Cuz she’s a space cadet???

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Major comms coming now on Telegram from Gen. Flynn, Melania,
Ivanka, Eric, Trump Family accounts. "Just waiting for the President to give the order."

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response June Patriot to her Publication

I’m seeing that. MOAB imminent. 🇺🇸

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response June Patriot to her Publication

.... Fill The Void....
...Action Follows...

(2) Show this thread