Schumer when he was a representative. Title of article: Schumer=Nazi

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Every Time to her Publication

Schumer is just like the rest of the Pedo Demons in D.C.😡

*4 Slides*
⬇️

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

look at these couples

Seriously can't wait to find out who has been presenting themselves as the opposite sex. I have a feeling there are going to be some people extremely pissed off when the ones in Hollywood are exposed!😬😂

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Carebear17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

This is most concerning......freakin weirdos.

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Agree 💯!!!

I miss the days things were so much simpler...good times.🙄 👇

(1) Show this thread

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

YEA, RIGHT... AND I AM THE MOTHER THERESA. LOL GOD MADE US PERFECTLY TO BEGIN WITH. ITS THE DISEASE OF SELF THAT CHOOSES TO CHANGE WHAT GOD MADE LAW TO BEGIN WITH. I AM 100% A WOMAN, MOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, GIRL, LADY, FEMALE, SHE, HER . GOD MADE ME THAT AT BIRTH. I DO NOT KNOW BETTER THAN GOD ABOUT ANYTHING. THOSE WHO THINK THEY DO, WILL ANSWER FOR IT WHEN JUDGEMENT COMES TO YOU. EACH PERSON WILL PAY FOR EACH DISCRETION. NO MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR THINK, YOU WILL STILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS.

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
(1) Show this thread