Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.. we sure are..

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

⛈️☔💖

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

❤️ I absolutely love your face. So much love and kindness in your eyes.
You are a true Patriot!
With love from Canada ❤️

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

V this is the prettiest pic..you rock
red!

Great Picture..our Modern Day BETSY ROSS PATRIOT!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Mitt Romney booed while speaking at Utah GOP convention - YouTube

Mitt Romney was loudly booed at the Utah Republican party convention on Saturday, and called a 'traitor' and a 'communist' as he tried to speak. 'Aren’t you ...

😉❤️krupobitie

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you Veronica, your smile always lights up the day. Storm we are.

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️❤️❤️🙏💖

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

You own a special place in my heart... WWG1WGA ❤️

What A Great Patriot! An Inspiration For All!

Here too : https://gab.com/PowerGaincja60

A very beautiful pic !!! Enjoy yourself - Chicagoans needed you without even knowing ! Thank you

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Love this! ❤️❤️❤️

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

My grandfather is the person I admire most in this world, I tell him about you and your energy all the time. Thanks for everything you do

how old are you?

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

You look gorgeous Veronica!! I love how you are wearing the kimono!! Looks great as a scarf!! Very versatile! 🥰❤️🇺🇸

-WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF MEN WHO WOULD NOT BE RULED!!! -FREE MEN DO NOT ASK PERMISSION TO EXERCISE FREEDOM!!!

total honesty... from a total babe!!!

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

LOVE love! your outfit! 😍

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Great colour and message!

There's a beauty.full lady! Inside out!

Always longed for world peace.

💚💛Thank you so much for helping us all. It's appreciated

There is no storm ! Nothing Anons have said in the past 5 months has been true! If you are waiting for Q to save your ass, you are screwed ! Wake the hell up Anons ! It's been 6 months and Trump has done nothing ! What you think JFK is coming to save you? Let me know how that works out for you !

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

That is why WE are the storm. It is up to WE THE PEOPLE to save ourselves.

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

Exactly. We stand by and cheer as Scavino calls for more rallies, Flynn claims to have ALL the election fraud evidence, Trump tells us to go get vaccinated and vote in Texas, etc., yet we have no country, no public arrests for ALL to SEE, no justice and no President.

Each and every day Trump and company talks and doesn't act, we lose more and more good, grand and glorious American Patriots. The time for US to end this is RIGHT NOW and TODAY! We march to the mother fucking Pure Trash DC Swamp and drag the VERY Congress who has tried to KILL us for decades out by their mother fucking hair!

LET'S GO FOLKS! TRUMP IS DOING NOTHING!

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Veronica, you emit such a beautiful light! Thank you❣

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

Hello Beautiful❤️

Im starting to believe that 🇺🇸

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You’re a treasure. Keep going! 🕶🇺🇸🦅

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

gosh you are beautiful

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I sure hope so!!!!