Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response James Cooper to his Publication

Tells me fear set in...told they will never practise again?...family under threat?...money turns a lot of people? What was given to hospitals for those pushed on vents? Any connection? Evil abounds and it HAS to go!

In response Silver Top to her Publication

I would think those people would be more afraid of being on the other side of a Nuremberg Code Violation Trial. I would've quit my job, sold everything and got a small cabin in the woods before participating for monetary profit or to "keep my job" in this mass genocide plan. Tell anyone you know who was relying on allopathic medicine to fix their cancer and bailed on them to look into natural treatments, which actually cure the cancer. Most involve helping the body to detox cleanse itself by eating a light organic fruit, vegetable and green juices diet and some fasting which gets the body to eat the cancer instead of the other way around called autophagy, colonics, and getting the bodies tissues alkalized again. Cancer can not survive in a PH over 7.2. I'd lay off all red meat, grains and added sugar products. No one has to die of "covid" or cancer. Seek out natural solutions. There is more knowledge and natural remedy than you need out there to stay vital and well. Godspeed.

Only people mentioned by @s1mpletruths in this post can reply

In response James Cooper to his Publication

That's a top shelf list you have there. You must feel light and clean and energized, yes? No doctors for you I am sure. Next step is practicing nourishing and healing with pranic energy, the light codes in the aetheric waters we are made of and surrounded in and by. Your are ready for your next ascension shift/lift when you feel ready to make it. Read - "Mans Higher Consciousness", by Hilton Hotema. Let them threaten taking over the worlds food supply. Ha! God's nourishment is all around us, we just have to remember who we are what we are and how to just breath it in- Breath is Life and many of us are shifting now! That's why they are now masking us, ramming poisons up into the sinus cavities and created pathogens that inflame the lungs.