Only people mentioned by @qsoldier5953 in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Kyle Foisy to his Publication

Excellent video! Spells out the truth and how he was able to basically awaken to the truth! Loved it!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

If only more Leftists used critical thinking, research, and discernment like this guy, Wow, things could sure move a lot faster! Great video!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ‘β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Everyone take a moment to watch the video. I almost passed it by as well because of the title but he brilliantly is trying to get Trump haters to watch it and then he will read pilled them in the most important way which is to explain how the media lies about Trump. It’s very well done

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

This man is a POS

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

No it’s just a way to draw people in to the video. Watch it it’s not what you think at all. He explains it brilliantly. It’s really smart because he’s going to bring in Trump haters on TickTock to watch it and then explain to them how the media lies about Trump. Very well done.

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

handsome and smart πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Well Done & props for you’re tenacity. so correct about the amount of lies perpetrated on President Trump. This is a War & it is a War between the good & evil. It is really that basic. Nothing about the time we r living in is basic though. The amount of awake must carry the truth for all. The crimes against our Children should be the main reason many normies wake up & really see what the Left in power are really up to. check it all out, the amount of information about their evil is staggering.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

I resonate with his story because I too bought into the media lies and when I started researching realized how they take pieces of conversations and speeches and mold them into a completely different meaning.

(1) Show this thread