Just had to back out of a party for my great granddaughter's first birthday. The people hosting the party and some other attendees have taken the jab. I cannot trust myself to not say something controversial and a bday party isn't the place anyway. I also don't want to be around people who are shedding the virus and God knows what else.
Q said that "Those who know cannot sleep" and little did I know just how true that is....being awake his one of the hardest things I've encountered in almost 7 decades.

Put on the armor of God because our hearts are about to be hurt like never before...

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I get where you are coming from, fren. Haven't been able to see our 2 youngest grands since mid January 2020. Don't live in their state and are not part of their "quarantine pod" whatever that means. I've seen them every month since the first was born in January 2013. It's this China virus that has everyone in a tither!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

How true. Mentally I don't know how I am going to handle watching family and some friends die very painful deaths. I can only pray for support from God and the unvaxxed as we will all experience this to some level.