Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Thats a long damn needle😳

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

no gloves, no plunge, no isolated kochs postulate = placebo effect?β™₯οΈπŸ™

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

I've given zillions of shots in my 30 years as a CMA. 1. None of these healthcare workers are wearing gloves while administering the injection, which is against universal protocol. 2. Pretty much all of their technique is just horrid! 3. They are NOT injecting the contents but just sticking them. What a joke! Where is this taking place? Obviously the military personnel observing don't know jack shi*t or are in on it.

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ no vaxxi-nazie's. Thank you oh Lord for answering my prair. My tears are drying up> almost no more tears to cry.

???? looks like just stuck needle in no plunge and further more did not wipe area of shot first!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

all a fake 😁

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

πŸ₯³

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

so as an RN for 32 years, none of them even injected anything at all from what I saw. No one pushed the plunger, now doesnt that seem odd to anyone. Watxh it again and prove me wrong

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

I am grateful to those who are involved in the medical/medicinal industry who allow the conviction of their conscience to lead them. Unfortunately if I am watching this video, and you are watching this video... then realistically their are others who do not share in our ideological views in regards to the vaccine watching this video. If they are able... they will locate those in this video and at minimal have them removed or worse. It would be good practice for those who produce these videos to at minimal blur the faces of those who are doing what is right and choose not to allow those they are caring for... to be injected with the experimental drug because that is the proper terminology. We need to stop calling it a vaccine. Hopefully others will be more willing to listen if they ask you have you taken the vaccine... you can say do you mean the experimental drug? This may open more opportunities to reach those who are willing to listenπŸ™

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

No one was injected with anything. Watch very closely again, no one pushed the plungerπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Why do none of them wear gloves?