Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I see punisher on the right 🧐

What is this about,please?

In response Michelle Zerbe to her Publication

I call it Earth energy.
You might want to check out this page:
https://www.disclosurenews.it/schumann-resonance-today-update/

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Good morning Kim! Have a wonderful weekend!❤️

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Thanks so much!
You as well :)

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Hi Kim.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

HI Friend! Hope you are well.
Good to see ya.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I feel that so hard my body is shaking🙏🤍 I was wondering what was happening, thanks Kim🤍