Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Have faith, the best is yet to come 🙏🏼

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

Yes faith is important. Faith not in any man, government, entity, or group... but faith in God. What is faith? For the Christian faith is having not seen you believe in the plan of God. Here is the plan of God. All will one day die. This is a fact a reality. We are all born under the curse of sin. All includes you, me, Trump, Biden, the Global Elite, Q whomever it/they may be. Each if us will stand before God. For those who have put their faith in Christ understanding that He suffered and dies on the cross to pay for your sin... for those who have faith that He resurrected from the dead proving Himself to be the Savior of humanity... faith is having not seen these things with your own eyes... you believe. Think about what I am saying to you the Christian. Therefore the same God you have put your faith in (the Lord Jesus Christ) understand that He has given us His plan. So stop following the plan of man whomever it is in your life. Whatever happens... we are reminded that what awaits us

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

in glory no eyes has seen, no ear has heard the things God has prepared for us... for those who by faith believe... here is the closer... not in the plan of man... but of God. As you read this Christian who's plan have you been following? Honestly ask yourself. The Word of God tells us that as believers we err when we put our faith in man or in the chariots of men.

(1) Show this thread

thanQ... this post made me realize
that 'faith' and 'fate' (faiht) are mirrors of ea other?

Morning from Nevada Kim R

Have a great weekend Kim :)

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Morning SE!
I hope you do, too. ♥️

(1) Show this thread

oui 🤗

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Morning, Kim! 🌟🌟🌟

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Good morning Kim! Missed you lately. Have a great day.🌞

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning Kim🔥

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Good morning!

(1) Show this thread