God I give it to you. But I need my car. $1900 to fix it and I don't have it.

Life just won't stop with me. I am feeling so down I can't even begin to describe.

I need help but I don't know where to turn. My parents hate me.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

it starts with your first sentence, surrender. you have given it to the divine power. dont worry yourself for it is no longer your problem to fix. stand fast in faith, for you know, it is on its way

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I wish I could help you financually, but they are tight. But I will Pray that you can overcome this and am sending you hugs and Love. God Bless....💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

Deep breath to start - then - you'll know the moment when it hits you - CRY. CRY YOUR FREAKING EYES OUT. YELL - SCREAM IF YOU HAVE TO! If you don't let it out it builds up & just keeps EATING AT YOU. Pray - ask your angels for help. DO NOT LET PRIDE GET IN THE WAY OF ASKING FOR OR RECEIVING HELP. Be grateful & respond IN KIND when you see someone hurting. Like attracts like. If you are convinced the world is fill of darkness- THAT IS ALL YOU WILL SEE. Start reminding yourself of your blessings- watch more come back to you. Praying for you. 🙏

im literally in the same boat, had to make amends and ask them for help. sometimes situations like this can bring you closer. have faith. ill pray for you

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

In response Bill Robbins to his Publication

Dear Lord, in Your infinite mercy & grace, please send aid to Your servant. Allow him to fix what needs mending so he may continue serving in Your name. Thank you father. In Jesus name, Amen. 🙏 God bless angel 🤗

(1) Show this thread