"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Remember those who have done so much for You along the way. None of Us got to where we are on our own. Step by step we have been walking through it all, trials, tribulation, highs, lows, Amazing Grace, God is weighing our Hearts as he unwinds our minds, balance is Key. One leads, and then falls back so another can push through, saving our energy, gearing up for that final push through. If I fall You will pick me up, as I You. Together we walk, Together we keep traction, Together we endure, and Together We Walk to the revelation of The Whole New World We Are to Be Shown. Always remember Where We Go One We Go All, so Hold On To One Another Through Truth, and Love, so as Not to Bend the Path, setting many back, Keeping Us From Home.

Thank You@nowon for all of everything, as I was becoming whole, You were there to help me hold my footing. I prayed for guidance because no one around me could understand what I was experiencing or help me, Our Father sent Me to You, My Sister, Its Time.✝️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I LOVE THIS!!!πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’“

I Love YOU, So Very Much. May God Bless You and You're Family Always, All-Ways. β€οΈπŸ™

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it