Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

The earth is also flat, and people should start getting together and building cities by the people for the people and growing your own food and sharing in bartering amongst ourselves that will get rid of a lot of problems whilst solving others.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Oh and NASA is fake and steals millions from US All!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

MY FAMILY IS REAL. THE PEOPLE I LOVE ARE REAL. BUT SOME OF THEM BELIEVE THE FAKERY WITCHCRAFT LIES. WHEN I SEE A CHILD WEARING A MASK I WANT TO%%$$#@*** UP THE FREEMASONS AND STANISTS THAT ARE PSUHING THE NEW WORLD ORDER GARBAGE. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS. I WANT JUSTICE!! MAKE IT STOP!! TAKE OFF THE MASKS!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

🧐I can't wait til the show gets good!

(1) Show this thread